Walgreens Coupon Deals
If you are a newbie to Walgreens shopping, make sure to check out my Walgreens Store guide. …And if the coupon jargon below starts to confuse you, take some time to read through the Coupon Newbie section.
Also, as most of you know, Walgreens released a corporate coupon policy . You can view the policy here. Be sure to print a copy and bring it with you when you shop in case any issues should arise. You can also now print Walgreens Instant Value Coupons online here. *NOTE: If you can find the monthly coupon booklet in-store, save your printer ink.
Here are a few things to remember when shopping at Walgreens:
1) Walgreens accepts manufacturer coupons at face value.
2) Walgreens offers their own store coupons (monthly booklets, in-store ads, newspaper insert and printables) for additional savings.
3) Walgreens offers “Register Rewards” as a way of addition savings.
4) Walgreens allows you to use (1) manufacturer coupon and (1) store coupon together for additional savings.
5) When redeeming a Register Reward with manufacturer and store coupons, you have to make sure you have at least one item per coupon being used.
Weekly Register Reward Deals
Maxwell House coffee 34.5 oz $8.99 = $1 RR
Use the $0.60/1 coupon found in the 4/1 SS
Get back a $1 RR
Final cost $7.39!
Oscar Mayer bacon 16 oz 2/$7 = $1 RR
Final cost $6 total – $3 each!
Select Kellogg’s cereal 12-15 oz 2/$5 = $2 RR
Use the $1/2 select Kellogg’s cereal coupons found here
Get back a $2 RR
Final cost $2 total – $1 per box!
Don't Miss a deal! Sign up for our Daily Free Email HERE! Join us on Facebook HERE!