Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
One of my very favorite indulgences in life is good homemade Mac and Cheese! I was skeptical when it came to making this delicious dish in the Crock Pot, but my to surprise it was pretty darn good! The best part of this recipe is that it only calls for 4 ingredients. This makes this Mac and Cheese affordable! Check out the details below!
What You Need
- 4 1/2 c. elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- (1) 8oz pkg cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
What You Do
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir throughout cooking time to combine ingredients.
You can add more grated cheese for a cheesier version. Up to 4 cups.